Boxing day may be over but the sales are still going strong! As a student, I daren't venture out to the sales as I know I'd get carried away with the bargains and would have to apologies to my poor bank balance. However, that doesn't stop me from online window shopping and these are some of the clothing and shoe goodies I've been lusting after and unfortunately may even find myself giving in and buying!
1. A-Line Overlay Dress - £15 (previously £46) from Top Shop - I have really surprised myself in loving this dress as I usually go for skater style dresses in darker colours. However, I absolutely adore the colour of this dress and its design is so simple and elegant with the contrasting panels adding a lovely touch. This is also the biggest reduction on the this list. A £15 dress from Top Shop, £31 less than the original price? Who can say no?!
2. Blanket Wrap - £8 (previously £19.99) from New Look - I'm such a fan of blanket wraps at the moment (even though I have yet to own one) because they're super comfy and cosy and you can simply just throw one on. This one from New Look is fringed in a red check print and, unlike most sale items, you don't have to worry about the store running out of your size because it's one size only.
3. Platform Boots - £14 (previously £29.99) from H&M - These chunky yet feminine boots would look amazing paired with a girly dress and some over the knee socks. The heel may be rather high for some but the platform of course makes up some of the height, and their sturdy design should mean it doesn't feel like to much of a balancing act to walk in. Their durable design would also be perfect for someone heavy footed and tough on their shoes like me).
4. Red Check Playsuit - £19.99 (previously £24.99) from Debenhams - Since taking up Lindyhop, I have become a massive fan of playsuits (being spun around in a skater skirt can lead to awkward moments). All you have to do is throw one on and you've got a whole outfit! This one from Debenhams is great for everyday wear and, like the blanket wrap also featured on this wishlist, satiates my love of checkered patterns.
5. Studded Velvet Shorts - £24 (previously £42) from Top Shop - Although I don't usually wear shorts, these ones have managed to make it onto my wishlist! Their dark colour means they still reside in my safe zone and the studs which cover the shorts give them an edgy twist.
6. Burgundy Longline Biker Jacket - £26 (previously £49.99) from New Look - A warm coat is always an essential in the colder months. This burgundy coat comes in my favourite colour (which probably features a little too much in my wardrobe) and features a chic faux fur colour. Unlike my other coats which look best with skirts and dresses, this one would look perfect paired with some slim-fit trousers and I am so tempted as a result! I need it, right?!
Have you picked up any new clothes from the sales this season?
Keep an eye out for my makeup and beauty sale picks in the next few days.
Bloglovin | Twitter | YouTube