1. Benefit You're So Party Set - £26.33 (previously £39.50) from Boots - For me, Benefit is one of those if-I-had-all-the-money-in-the-world-I-would-buy-every-product-they-make brands. Their products are of great quality, beautifully packaged, and are forever taunting me in features on other blogs. This set is reduced by a over a quarter of the original price and all the products it contains are ones I have been dying to try out.
2. Jack Wills Weekend Essentials - £25 (previously £50) from Boots - I'm not even going to pretend the cute backpack isn't what mostly attracts me to this gift set. I have been saying I want a new backpack for ages and the tartan print of this one works wonderfully. Having been reduced by so much, £25 is a steal for a backpack alone, and the body wash, body scrub, lotion, body butter, water, bottle and body polisher are great bonuses that no one could turn their noses up at.
3. Smashbox Double Exposure Mini Palette - £11.99 (previously £17.50) from Smashbox UK - What I really love about this palette is that, although all neutral colours (excepting the blue), they do not look samey as can be the case in many such palettes. The colours compliment each other yet are very much different from one another. I think this is a great colour selection for everyday makeup looks and, being a mini palette, it would fit perfectly in your bag for touch-ups or applying makeup on the go.
4. Chocomania Body Lotion - £1 (previously £8) from The Body Shop - This doesn't really belong on a wishlist because it is so darn cheap I am almost definitely getting it, but I wanted to include it here nonetheless so as to give my readers a heads up on such an amazing bargain! The Body Shop always have great reductions during sales and this January they certainly didn't disappoint. I always love the quality of their products and although a chocolate scented body lotion may prove too sickly to some, it is perfect for those as addicted to all things sweet as I.
5. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette - £34.20 (previously £38) from Feel Unique - Admittedly, this product has barely been reduced in comparison to the rest of the products on this list but this palette from Urban Decay is definitely worth the cost. Urban Decay palettes have been making their rounds in the blogosphere for quiet a while and with each new release retain their popularity. The quality of their eyeshadows are probably one of the best you can find and the variety of shades in this palette is, in my opinion at least, far better than those in the rest of the Naked range,
6. Lip and Cheek Stain - £6 (previously £12) from The Body Shop - A good lip and cheek stain is perfectly for an everyday look or those that prefer a more natural makeup look, giving ones lips a bit of colour without being as harsh or bold as a lipstick. The Body Shop's lip and cheap stain is iconic and, unlike many, does not dry out the lips or apply patchily.
Have you picked up any beauty bargains in the January sales?