Day two of the Big Blogmas Project and my first gift guide post! With the start of December comes the mad dash to crammed shopping centres in order to find that perfect gift for friend or family member. To make the process a little less painful, here are my suggestions for gifts for women.
1. Lush Snow Fairy Gift Box - Bath stuff is most people's go-to gift for women when in doubt and if you're going down this route, it has to be Lush! This year, Lush is selling a gift box of their seasonal favourite, Snow Fairy. And how cute is that packaging?!
2. Design Your Own Star Necklace - For a more personal touch and a more unique gift, this necklace can be designed to your liking with a variety of gold and silver charms.
3. Reversible Scarf - It is officially cosy season so what better gift than a warm scarf? This scarf is reversible, with a dogtooth pattern on one side and tartan on the other. This particular scarf is £14.99 from New Look but if you're after a cheaper alternative, I've spotted a very similar one in Primark!
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette - This palette is a staple and ideal both for makeup addicts and occasional wearers. As well as being incredibly pigmented, these neutral shades are perfect for creating both natural and dramatic looks.
5. Kindle Book Cover - This is a perfect gift for avid readers, especially those who love classic novels. These gorgeous covers are available in the style of a number of classic book covers and are handmade with traditional book binding techniques.
6. Her Favourite Perfume - When in doubt, why not get something they like and use regularly? At this time of year, there are plenty of perfume gift sets on the shelves. *Ahem* I love Nina Ricci L'Elixir if anyone was wondering...
7. A Spa Day - As we so often forget, gifts don't have to be tangible objects; gifts can be experiences. Perhaps the most obvious option for such a gift is a spa day - no matter who they are, no-one's going to say no to a little relaxation! As we are so often reminded by cheesy and annoying adverts, websites like Wowcher and Groupon have a great range of affordable experience gifts,
Today's advent window is another pair of stud earrings, this time some cute little hearts:
What have you bought for the women in your life this Christmas?
Bloglovin | Twitter | YouTube