Today's topic for the Big Blogmas Project is a gift wishlist and was probably my favourite to research and write thus far - if there's one thing I love it's window/online shopping. Most of the products mentioned are ones I'm extremely unlikely to receive but a girl can dream, right? Perhaps Santa is feeling especially generous this year.
1. Urban Decay Glide On Pencil Set - After seeing this set in Urban Decay's new Covent Garden Store, I am in love. This cute little set is so beautifully packaged and a great range of colours. It costs £35 which works out as only £3.50 per pencil - such a bargain! I'm almost certainly buying this after Christmas even if I don't receive it.
2. Canon EOS 70D - What blogger/YouTuber would say no to an expensive camera? As much as I adore my little bridge camera, I'd love to experiment with an EOS. However, if anyone bought me this camera they'd probably also have to figure out how to use it....
3. Kindle Book Cover - I know I have already mentioned these book covers in my gift guide for women but, as a lover of books and all things vintage/ vintage style, it had to go on my wishlist too! My kindle screen already has 2 cracks in so it's high time I got a cover and these have the most beautiful designs.
4. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick - Terrible beauty blogger that I am, I have never actually owned a MAC lipstick (shameful, I know). As someone who often goes for bold lipsticks, especially vibrant reds, I have my eye on the shade Ruby Woo.
5. Nina Ricci L'Elixir - With its gorgeous fruity smell and beautiful bottle design, this is a perfume which I have been lusting after since it came out. Honestly, I'm not sure why I haven't bought it myself...perhaps I finally should.
6. Christian Louboutins - Does anything really need to be said here? I doubt I would be able to walk in them, nor would want to for fear of scuffing them and ruining the sole but could I have them anyway, pretty please?
Today's advent calendar window is a pair of earrings to match yesterday's bracelet:
What are you hoping to receive this Christmas?