Men are notoriously difficult to buy for. Whilst with women there are go-to gifts for those in doubt , such as makeup or bath stuff, these things really don't apply to men. Hopefully, this post will provide some inspiration for those that, as I have been, are completely stumped as to what to buy the guys in their life this Christmas.
1. COD Advanced Warfare - Call Of Duty is a game that even someone as completely clueless as me has heard of and is one that most guys will have played at some point. Advanced Warfare is the latest in the francise and, according to my boyfriend, "a must have this year for guys". The game has been given a "much needed" revamp, having been put into a futuristic setting for the first time.
2. Personalised Soundwave Print - This is a gift which would be appropriate for both men and women and is perfect if you're looking for a more personal and original gift idea. Buy a framed print of their favourite song in any size or colour!
3. The World's Hottest Chilli Powders in a Matchbox - This gift is not for the faint hearted and definitely best for lovers of seriously hot food. This tiny little box contains chilli powders as hot as 2,000,000 SHU, including the 2013 world champion Scorpion Morunga and Ghost Powder.
4. The Body Shop Modern Gents Fragrance Kit - Don't forget that men like nice-smelling fragrances and luxury shower products too (and many wouldn't buy them for themselves). If you would prefer to buy a ready made set rather than individual products, The Body Shop has this great little set which features a selection from their iconic White Musk range. Although not available as a gift set, the Kitsna range also has a great scent, with the hair and body wash being a best seller!
5. Dying Light - Okay, so technically only the pre-release of this game is on sale right now, and it wont be actually released until after Christmas ( the 27th of January to be precise) but it's always nice to have something to look forward to! If he loves zombies, he'll love this game!
6. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Cinema Tickets - The final instalment of this four part adaptation is now showing in cinemas so why not buy him some tickets? You could even be a bit cheeky and buy two tickets so you can go too!
7. Gourmet Chocolate Pizza - When everything else fails, you can never go wrong with food. This is actually something I bought my own pizza-loving boyfriend last year and he certainly seemed to like it as it did not last long. I even tried a little myself so I can vouch for the fact that it is absolutely delicious! These 'pizzas' are fashioned from Belgian chocolate and are available in a multitude of sizes with a variety of toppings. You can even create-your-own and select his favourite toppings (or yours if you're planning on stealing a slice or two).
What would you add to this list?
Bloglovin | Twitter | YouTube