There's nothing like some decorations to get you in the festive spirit and this year I'm aching to throw away my student loan on a houseful decorations! Here are some of top Christmas decoration picks.
1. Owl Ornament - Anyone that knows me well will know that I have a bit of a thing for owls so of course I had to sneak a little owl ornament into this wishlist! How cute is this one, all dressed up in a Santa hat and scarf?
2. Personalised Christmas Sack - I'm not sure that this can technically be called a decoration but I couldn't resist including it none-the-less. I love the fact that it's designed to look like a mail sack and it can also be personalised to feature the owner's name. I know I'm a bit old for visits from Santa Claus but can I have one of these anyway, please?!
3. Wooden Advent Calender - This is a great alternative to the little £1 cardboard calendars you might buy from the supermarket. Perfect for counting down the days to Christmas and a great piece of decor too, featuring LED lights.
4. Pre-lit Snowman - How cute is this snowman? It's a meter tall, tacky, unnecessary, and takes up too much room but I love it!
5. Gold Feather Glass Bauble - This bauble is simple and elegant with a gorgeous feather design. It's solid, monochrome colour prevents it from being too gaudy but the touch of glitter will add some glitz to your Christmas tree.
How have you decorated your house this Christmas?