All too quickly, 2014 is coming into an end and so, in this post, I hope to share with you the highlights of my year. Frustratingly, I broke my laptop and lost the majority of my photos rather recently, making this post quite difficult to put together but I've managed to find some pictures to represent snippets of the past year.
- In early June Elesaurus was born which now makes my blog 6 months old! Pictured is my original blog design before I began playing around with HTML. My blog has come so far in such a short space of time in both quality and reach. Check out my first ever post here.
- In May I turned 18 and officially reached 'adulthood' - cue the quarter life crisis(Which is definitely a thing. I checked.). I had an amazing day shopping at Camden Market and my parents had the cutest little cake made for me...although it did feature the words 'happy old personhood' which I didn't find quite as amusing as they did.
- Halloween! Yes, I know this comes every year and isn't special to 2014 but, childish as I am, I cannot resist any opportunity to dress up. Take a look back at my Halloween OOTD Post.
- In September I made the big step of moving to London for university to study a course in Primary Education. I'm pictured here with my little brother on the day I moved into halls. I am thoroughly enjoying being independent and living with my new flatmates, despite the eeny weeny kitchen which all eight of us are forced to share!
- The final picture was only taken on Saturday when I had an amazing day out in Covent Garden with Katie Snooks and 3 other lovely bloggers, shopping for makeup and having high tea at Laduree. Prior to this, I had never actually had the opportunity to meet with other bloggers, always either being busy during blogger events or being unaware of them til they had passed. So if you know of any upcoming blogging events, I'd love to know!
What were your highlights in 2014?